|Position Title||Field Technician|
|Company||Geotechnical Consultants Inc.|
|Location of Available Position ||Westerville|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
- Provide technical support to the Project Manager through on-site inspections and testing of soils, concrete, asphalt, and other construction materials.
- Perform computations and communicate results through field reports.
- Consistent communication with Project Mangers, client representatives, general contractors, and others to obtain project-appropriate objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining strict quality control and safety standards including cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Authority to reject and resolve conflict within scope of authority.
- Willingness to grow and achieve certifications as needed.
Desired Certs or Ability to Achieve:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to pass drug test and background check. Background check results must be acceptable for entrance to government sites and chemical plants.
- Valid driver’s license with motor vehicle record in compliance with Company and DOT policies.
- Effective speaking and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to travel up to four (4) hours a day and walk/stand up to eight (8) hours a day.
- Desire to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to routinely lift varying weights from 10-50 pounds.
- Concrete – ACI Field Testing Technician Grade 1-2, NICET Level 1-3, ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector.
- Soils – NICET Level 1-3, ICC Soils Special Inspector.
- Asphalt – NICET Level 1-3, ODOT Level 1-2.
- Masonry – ICC Structural Masonry Special Inspector.
- ICC Fireproofing Special Inspector
|Apply To:||Dee Watson - HR Administrator|
Geotechnical Consultants, Inc.
720 Greencrest Drive
Westerville, OH 43081
|Starting Salary/Pay:||Competitive dependent on Level of Experience|