|Position Title||Licensed Electrician|
|Company||The Basement Doctor|
|Location of Available Position ||Columbus, Ohio|
|Position Description||About the position|
The Basement Doctor is seeking an Ohio Licensed Electrician to join our team. Great pay, benefits, and a friendly work atmosphere. Don't be "just a number" somewhere else. We CARE about our employees, and it's one of our Core Values!
What you will do:
- Full-time In-Person
- 8 hour shit
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive Wages from $36 per hour
- Medical - We pay a large portion of the employee and family premium! This means you take home more of the money you worked for. $2k/$4k HRA
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- We also pay 100% for Short Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and EAP
- 401K Match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Referral program
- Company-provided work vehicle support to all areas of the company to include outside customers
The Licensed Electrician conducts, maintains, tests, and repairs electrical/electronic components. The position applies knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation. The electrician provides skilled mechanical and electrical capabilities.
- Current Ohio Electrical License
- Able to read blueprints, technical drawings, diagrams, and follow specifications.
- Solid working knowledge of commercial and residential electrical systems.
- 2 year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic fields.
- 3 years of computer experience/operation.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in residential electrical work. Most of the work will be residential remodels and service calls.
- OSHA 30
- OSHA 10
|Starting Salary/Pay:||From $36 per hour|