Work year round, Commercial Masonry jobs in OHIO
- The General Superintendent will lead and manage field crews, subcontractors, and construction activities on all Buckner Masonry projects.
- Lead and direct the daily field operations of the company, including managing superintendents, field workers, and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all company work is completed within established safety, quality, and production schedules.
- Monitor jobsite safety performance and adjust activities as needed to ensure the safe and efficient performance of all work.
- Lead detailed project and activity planning efforts to ensure the safe and efficient execution of project tasks.
- Manage and coordinate all project equipment, materials, manpower, subcontractors, and suppliers, including effectively allocating company resources between projects to ensure success.
- Interface with project clients and stakeholders to effectively coordinate and communicate construction activities.
- Coordinate with company project management and engineering staff as needed to ensure the timely and accurate flow of information to field personnel.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion and processing of all project field documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years demonstrated success in a construction supervisory role within the commercial construction industry.
- Commercial construction a must: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Ability to effectively lead and direct crews with varying levels of skill and experience.
- Must be a natural leader and organizer who leads by example and sets the pace for those around them.
- Must be a natural ‘builder’ with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and low tolerance for poor workmanship.
- Must be very detail oriented and able to manage multiple project details.
- Written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel as needed. Frequent short-term travel is expected.
Benefits - Competitive Benefit Package including:
- 401K match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Leave time and Holidays