Work year round, Commercial Masonry jobs in OHIO, relocation package available.
- Lay building materials, such as brick, concrete block, stone, glass block, and terra-cotta block, to the highest quality for construction of walls and other structures.
Competitive Benefit Package including:
- 401K match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Leave time and Holidays
- Referral Bonus
- Per diem is paid to employees based on the distance from their home to the jobsite
- Construct corners by fastening in plumb position a corner pole or building a corner pyramid of bricks, and filling in between the corners using a line from corner to corner to guide each course of brick, block, stone, etc.
- Measure distance from reference points and mark guidelines to lay out work, using plumb bobs, rules, and levels.
- Assist Superintendent in calculating the materials required to finish day out and or topping wall out at required heights.
- Break or cut bricks, tiles, or blocks to size, using trowel edge, hammer, or power saw.
- Remove excess mortar with trowels and hand tools, and finish mortar joints with jointing tools, for a sealed, uniform appearance.
- Assist in helping laborers out, when needed, in stocking materials and or building scaffolding.
- And other assigned duties, willing to help where needed, patching, clean up, etc.