The HR/Safety/IT Director will be responsible for overseeing the human resources, safety, and information technology functions for the organization to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and to support the achievement of the company’s strategic goals.
- Develop, implement, and oversee the Human Resources strategy and initiatives in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
- Manage the recruitment, selection, and onboarding process, ensuring new hires are properly on-boarded.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the performance management program, including the development of job descriptions, performance standards, and evaluation forms.
- Develop, implement, and monitor employee relations programs, including communication, recognition, and rewards, employee engagement activities, and dispute resolution.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the compensation and benefits programs.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the training and development program.
- Develop and implement safety policies and procedures that meet both company and legal requirements.
- Conduct regular safety inspections and assessments of all areas of the organization.
- Investigate and analyze workplace accidents and incidents to identify root causes and develop corrective action plans.
- Develop and deliver safety training to all staff.
- Serve as a resource for safety related questions and concerns.
- Stay up to date with safety regulations and industry best practices.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, including security, network infrastructure, and system access.
- Manage the organization’s hardware and software systems.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy laws and regulations.
- Provide technical support to employees.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent collaborator with strong advisory skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.